TCS T Posted December 8, 2005 Posted December 8, 2005 Your profile interest says your into Boys on Dirtbikes! Check out my lil brother Turbo these days! Quote
EY3BA11 Posted December 8, 2005 Posted December 8, 2005 ahhh hell i can do that... but im not in her age range... hahaha Quote
TCS T Posted December 8, 2005 Author Posted December 8, 2005 ahhh hell i can do that... but im not in her age range... hahaha No response Tacomama? Quote
TACOMAMA Posted December 9, 2005 Posted December 9, 2005 IT'S EVEN BETTER WHEN THE GUYS ARE HOT LIKE YOUR BRO!!!! BUT THAT'S OFF LIMITS FOR ME.. Quote
TCS T Posted December 9, 2005 Author Posted December 9, 2005 IT'S EVEN BETTER WHEN THE GUYS ARE HOT LIKE YOUR BRO!!!! BUT THAT'S OFF LIMITS FOR ME.. Are you kidding me! Don't make me bring up The C#ry word! Quote
TACOMAMA Posted December 9, 2005 Posted December 9, 2005 Are you kidding me! Don't make me bring up The C#ry word! you're bad!!!!! Quote
EY3BA11 Posted December 9, 2005 Posted December 9, 2005 so shes sayin im ugly... ohhh i see how it is... hahaha.. hey tell that poopd*ck bf to gimme a call... 283-7411 Quote
TACOMAMA Posted December 9, 2005 Posted December 9, 2005 WHY ARE YOU CALLING ME A poopd*ck????J/K YOU'RE NOT UGLY ISBB.....I CAN'T DATE MY FRIENDS, BECUASE THEN IT CAUSES "WEIRDNESS"....AND PLUS, I'M SURE YOU GUYS ARE BEYOND THINKING THAT I'M DATEABLE....I'M SURE, JUST LIKE DUNEFREAK SAID, YOU GUYS THINK OF ME AS ONE OF THE GUYS EXCEPT WITH NICE BOOBS.... Quote
EY3BA11 Posted December 9, 2005 Posted December 9, 2005 hey tell that poopd*ck bf=boyfriend to gimme a call... 283-7411 Might want to re-read that part Quote
TACOMAMA Posted December 9, 2005 Posted December 9, 2005 ISBB, you're silly, I know what you wrote, I was being funny....... Duniemonkie, I'll leave that one alone 'cause 3rotortrav is smoking crack again... Quote
TCS T Posted December 9, 2005 Author Posted December 9, 2005 ISBB, you're silly, I know what you wrote, I was being funny....... Duniemonkie, I'll leave that one alone 'cause 3rotortrav is smoking crack again... Me, Smoke Crack- Doubt it! I only smoke yfz 450's! DOOHHH!! Quote
TACOMAMA Posted December 9, 2005 Posted December 9, 2005 3ROTORTRAV, I'LL LET YOU SMOKE ME ANY TIME!!! OR, WAIT, MAYBE IT'S THE OTHER WAY AROUND..... Quote
dunefreak Posted December 9, 2005 Posted December 9, 2005 3ROTORTRAV, I'LL LET YOU SMOKE ME ANY TIME!!! OR, WAIT, MAYBE IT'S THE OTHER WAY AROUND..... :talk030: Quote
VegasJones Posted December 9, 2005 Posted December 9, 2005 3ROTORTRAV, I'LL LET YOU SMOKE ME ANY TIME!!! OR, WAIT, MAYBE IT'S THE OTHER WAY AROUND..... ooooookaaaay then...... Quote
TCS T Posted December 9, 2005 Author Posted December 9, 2005 3ROTORTRAV, I'LL LET YOU SMOKE ME ANY TIME!!! OR, WAIT, MAYBE IT'S THE OTHER WAY AROUND..... Holy Sh!t! You really want that discount HUH! Quote
TCS T Posted December 9, 2005 Author Posted December 9, 2005 Now get to work! Your wasting ridiculous, expensive, valuable insured peoples $$$$. No wonder our rates in Vegas are what they are!!! Quote
PiercedBoy Posted December 9, 2005 Posted December 9, 2005 You all seem to have alot of time!!!!!!!! Quote
duniemonkie Posted December 10, 2005 Posted December 10, 2005 You're all Dirtie Monkies!! I love it Quote
TCS T Posted December 10, 2005 Author Posted December 10, 2005 Tacomama, you probably made a mistake years back when you where riding Reif boys! Hindsight, you should have picked the youngest boy! He just won his 250 heat and main event in Long Beach, Ca. We are still waiting for the 450 class to get under way. Check out what they had to say about him last week- Tubo Podium Any Regrets?? Quote
PiercedBoy Posted December 10, 2005 Posted December 10, 2005 is this Dumont Dune Riders or Dumont Dater Service.com? HHAHHA Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.