LOOKING FOR A BANSHEE!

SOTALY TOBER

WELL, BASED ON ALOT OF ADVISE ABOUT GETTING MORE POWER OUT OF MY BLASTER, I HAVE FINALLY DECIDED TO DO WHAT MOST OF YOU SAID TO DO... SELL THE BLASTER AND GET A BANSHEE. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND ONE FOR $3000-$3500? THE YEAR DOES NOT MATTER AS LONG AS ITS IN GOOD RUNNING COND. THANX!!! :rockwoot:

i have an '89 banshee for sale, but don't let the year fool you. it's been gone through pretty well:

powdercoated golden yellow frame, swingarm, & grab bar.

358cc (65mm bore) wiseco pistons.

fmf fatty exhaust/powercore II silencers.

stock carbs with dual k&n clamp-on filters.

boyesen rad valve reed assemblies.

stock head, boost bottle.

'96 stator. 2001 wiring/cdi box/taillight/headlights.

motion pro twist throttle.

ac racing pro-peg nerf bars.

alba brake block-off.

msr handlebars & clutch perch/lever.

2001 blue powdercoated rear hubs.

2001 blue powdercoated front hubs, sprocket & brake hub (not installed, 89 front, sprocket, and brake hubs on it now but you get the blue ones too.)

2001 stock banshee shocks front & rear.

2001 bearing carrier w/ new bearings.

2001 gas tank.

axle locknut.

blue/yellow plastic (scraped up but decent) extra set of white plastic comes with it (painted pink in some areas but removable.)

22" holeshot front tires. needs new rear tires (sidewall torn in one tire) 20" maxxis razr's on 9" itp t9 wheels.

itp sandstars on itp t9 wheels front and rear.

um chassis and swingarm skids (not installed.)

geared 15/41.

thumb throttle w/ billet cover (not installed.)

NO SEAT!!!!!

i haven't listed this banshee for sale because i haven't got a seat for it yet, and was waiting to do that first. the engine runs like a raped ape, it is very strong. no porting. the transmission upshifts perfect but downshifts funky between 3rd and 2nd gear. it has yamaha 600 clutches, which may be that issue but i'm unsure. one of the clutch cover bolts is stripped and leaks oil in that spot very minimally. it can be re-tapped or heli-coiled. it would take probably two years to leak all of the oil out. i believe in 100% disclosure, and i have disclosed all known issues with this banshee.

i'm asking $2,500 for it. i have other banshees here that i can borrow dirt tires and a seat for test riding. i think i'm going to post an ad for this in the classified section of this forum. thanks for your time, and see you at the dunes.