Trash by Telephone Hill Easter Weekend

sandawg

Just my feelings....... for the people that camped on the north east side of Telephone Hill you are a true P.O.S for leaving your black trash Bags sitting on the ground when yuou left!! It's people like you that will cause the area to be shut down!!!!! It's not that much trouble to pick up yor trash and take out what you used while enjoying the dunes!!!

I hope you learn some day that you scum bags are one of the reasons why we are having so much trouble keeping our recreation places open!! :loser::finger:

I should have posted this in Dumont Issues, maybe an admin can change it for the old guy!!!!

Musta been a senior moment!!

Edited by SANDAWG

Telephone hill? :think:

Did you name it that when Alexander Graham Bell came out with that cool, new doo hicky? headbang1.giflaughing.gif

Where is this telephone hill? The rock pile?

Anyways, that always sucks to see, but it will never end. Some people are dirtbags and will never get it.

quote name='dunefreak' timestamp='1304036475' post='221819']

Telephone hill? :think:

Did you name it that when Alexander Graham Bell came out with that cool, new doo hicky? headbang1.giflaughing.gif

Where is this telephone hill? anyways, that always sucks to see, but it will never end. Some people are dirtbags and will never get it.

Rock Pile/Telephone hill... cuz people go up on top to get reception. Respect your elders whippersnapper! :beercheers:

Edited by SANDAWG

• 3 weeks later...