SUB-GROUP MEETING

I WILL BE LEAVING FROM MY HOUSE WITH A QUICK STOP FOR COFFEE ABOUT 7:15 or so. If any body is interested in going as usual I have room. Just a foot note there will be a Saturday meeting July 9th. Any one wanting to go down tomorrow please let me know.

The Saturday Meeting in July was really tough to get so we need to make a showing this time or we won't get any more Saturday meetings after the last fiasco. Just a note to update your calenders!

here are the minutes from the last meeting but I do not have an adgenda for tomorrows as of yet. Will post it when I can.

Terry

dumont.subgroup_minutes.20110208.pdf

• 2 weeks later...

Here are the minutes from the Sub-Group meeting held in Barstow on May 2nd. They are long (7Pages) but very interesting. Please read them as they say a lot about what the sub-Group has accomplished and plans on accomplishing in the future.We had a long meeting as the DAC(Desert Advisory Commission) wants all sub-groups to do an exercise so it can be sent to the DAC and we can see what other groups are doing that's working and not working.

Please note that at least twice if not more there is mention of Saturday meetings and getting users to come to them. The next meeting is July 9th which is a Saturday meeting. I can tell you now that it would be in our (the users) best interests to attend if you want these Sat. meetings to continue.I am attaching the minutes as a PDF, please take a few minutes and read through them and PLAN on ATTENDING the next MEETING!!

dumont.trt_minutes.20110503.pdf

Edited by ynot

Terry, that link is for the Feb meeting minutes.

I'm definitely in for the Saturday meeting in July. We should have a get together afterwards at Woods' place. :beercheers:

Thanks Pete, it's fixed now:)

HUH???

"I'll be there for the July meeting.

Will someone bail me out if I get to loud!!!! I do want to talk this time about some sh*t!!!! "

I just thought you were upset about the typo on the meeting date which is July 9th not June

Just messin with you man!

Edited by ynot

Hey Terry couple questions...

1) The minutes mention the fencing project will start in August. Could you refresh my memory and tell me where the fencing will be installed? Out near the south pole area right? Anywhere else?

2) Larry mentioned that there is still significant off-route travel along the Sperry Wash route. Have they installed any more signage since we discussed how confusing it was as to what is actually off limits?

3) That saturday meeting, like Bert asked....will that be June 9th or July 9th?

4) On the DAC summary and notes it mentioned DDR an opportunity. Just let me know anytime how we can help make even more use of the site to help benefit Dumont.

Thanks

Hey Terry couple questions...

1) The minutes mention the fencing project will start in August. Could you refresh my memory and tell me where the fencing will be installed? Out near the south pole area right? Anywhere else?

2) Larry mentioned that there is still significant off-route travel along the Sperry Wash route. Have they installed any more signage since we discussed how confusing it was as to what is actually off limits?

3) That saturday meeting, like Bert asked....will that be June 9th or July 9th?

4) On the DAC summary and notes it mentioned DDR an opportunity. Just let me know anytime how we can help make even more use of the site to help benefit Dumont.

Thanks

well?

well?

Jeez, Pete getting a little impatient huh?

#1) The fence will start around by the mine and work around the salt creek mountains. Then will also start by the TTR railroad and be used to keep people from going out to the little dunes out past the north pole. I have a map somewhere and will put it up as soon as I can find it.

#2) Right now the BLM is overwhelmed by this WEMO route signing project that they are required to have finished fairly soon. The wash is a ongoing project but it will take a long time to finish it and keep people in line out there.

#3)Meeting on Sat JULY 9TH @ 10;00 am IN bARSTOW.

#4)Those remarks on the DAC work sheet are for any possibilities of getting our message out and how we can do it. One of the focuses is that we (FODD) need to get our site up and running in conjunction with DDR. We know that you and your site have been a huge benefit in the evolution of the relationships surrounding Dumont.

Does that help?

Jeez, Pete getting a little impatient huh?

#1) The fence will start around by the mine and work around the salt creek mountains. Then will also start by the TTR railroad and be used to keep people from going out to the little dunes out past the north pole. I have a map somewhere and will put it up as soon as I can find it.

#2) Right now the BLM is overwhelmed by this WEMO route signing project that they are required to have finished fairly soon. The wash is a ongoing project but it will take a long time to finish it and keep people in line out there.

#3)Meeting on Sat JULY 9TH @ 10;00 am IN bARSTOW.

#4)Those remarks on the DAC work sheet are for any possibilities of getting our message out and how we can do it. One of the focuses is that we (FODD) need to get our site up and running in conjunction with DDR. We know that you and your site have been a huge benefit in the evolution of the relationships surrounding Dumont.

Does that help?

Yep, thanks!

I was just bumping that up. Not sure if you saw it or not. And no, I wasn't getting impatient at all. beercheers.gif