coral pink for memorial day 2011

randyvw

my family will be camped in the meadow from sat to mon morning...stop and say hi if you go. coachmen moho with 8x20 white box trailer and quads. kids most welcome too.

my family will be camped in the meadow from sat to mon morning...stop and say hi if you go. coachmen moho with 8x20 white box trailer and quads. kids most welcome too.

I'm planning on going up soon but not on a Holiday weekend again.

Have fun and stay safe!

:old:

The last time I was at Coral on a holiday it was pretty dead. It's not like it was about 5-6 years ago. People used to pack the meadow like sardines.

That's about the time I went last time. Horrid memories for me that are hard to shake. LIghtening storm knocked out a guys computer in his truck. People racing among the cramped trailers. Dust so think at times you couldn't see. No Rangers could be found to keep an eye on things. It was bad.

Glad to hear it has changed for the better.:beercheers:

it was a bit windy all the time, but we had a blast! sprinkled for 5 mins one day. meadow was about half full. many visits by sheriff. saw them hill-climbing their razor(i think it was a razor) and a suzuki quad. what an icredible collection of hill-climbs through trees, dodging rocks, sidehilling really steep hills with rock at bottoms. reminds me of the coos bay dunes....going there in july.

Sounds like it wasn't too bad. Wind isn't ever very fun though.

I am still planning on being there Monday the 6th. I am sure it will be dead. I haven't been before, so hopefully it's easy to get in and all. Not sure what to expect from the dunes but from youtube it seems pretty Oregon dunes like with some Nellis dunes rock type mixed in.

it was a bit windy all the time, but we had a blast! sprinkled for 5 mins one day. meadow was about half full. many visits by sheriff. saw them hill-climbing their razor(i think it was a razor) and a suzuki quad. what an icredible collection of hill-climbs through trees, dodging rocks, sidehilling really steep hills with rock at bottoms. reminds me of the coos bay dunes....going there in july.

We're going to see you then, right??? Your dropping by our camp site at Discovery Point aren't you? I think that's what "Rocket" said.

We're going to see you then, right??? Your dropping by our camp site at Discovery Point aren't you? I think that's what "Rocket" said.

we will be in oregon from jul 18 or 19 until the27th or so. i don't recall that YOU were going to be there then....but if you are then of course i will come to windy bay. you guys can give me the tour there then come to coos bay or spinreel and i will show you those dunes...you been there before? i will want a phone # from you eventually...i got rockets already. lookin forward to it. at this point it looks like i will have the quads, but i could change my mind to the rubicon or even fix the ghetto subaru sanrail and take it(preferred). i used to have a girlfiend that had dune access private road off old hiway 101 a little south of banshee hill. not sure if that's still open there. havent spent hardly any time in that part of dunes in the last 35 years or so.