nutkiller Posted June 27, 2011 Posted June 27, 2011 (edited) 8 paddle extremes on .160 DWT Rib fronts. 4 X 110 bolt pattern. $200. Also have a set of ITP SS312's that fit a Can Am Outlander or Renegade, 4 X 137 bolt pattern, for $200. Lower price on both. Edited February 25, 2012 by nutkiller Quote
Jakster884 Posted September 13, 2011 Posted September 13, 2011 Just so you know the wheels and rims will also work on the Honda and Suzuki. Quote
nutkiller Posted September 15, 2011 Author Posted September 15, 2011 Just so you know the wheels and rims will also work on the Honda and Suzuki. forgot about that. thanks Quote
mineurbiz Posted February 21, 2012 Posted February 21, 2012 You might want to list either the bolt pattern for the 8 paddles or what quad you know they will fit. Quote
nutkiller Posted September 15, 2012 Author Posted September 15, 2012 Still have these. Make offer. Quote
Jlefler Posted September 30, 2012 Posted September 30, 2012 Still have the wheels? What is the price down to? Interested!! Quote
nutkiller Posted October 4, 2012 Author Posted October 4, 2012 Still have them. $200 for the paddles and $200 for the Outlander wheels. Quote
Jlefler Posted October 8, 2012 Posted October 8, 2012 got $150 on me today, Can swing by after work to pick those paddles up. if you are interested. Need some contact info though. or just call me 702-469-9189. Quote
Adam @ GTP Off Road Posted December 6, 2013 Posted December 6, 2013 I sent you a PM. I am interested in the ATV wheels/ tires. Please get back to me. Quote
04 YFZ 450 Posted February 9, 2014 Posted February 9, 2014 DO you still have the Paddles available? very interested and I can pick them up anytime. Quote
nutkiller Posted February 26, 2014 Author Posted February 26, 2014 (edited) Yes I still have them. Edited February 26, 2014 by nutkiller Quote
Adam @ GTP Off Road Posted February 26, 2014 Posted February 26, 2014 I asked about these at the beginning of December and never heard back...??? Quote
nutkiller Posted March 4, 2014 Author Posted March 4, 2014 I asked about these at the beginning of December and never heard back...??? I used to get emails when people posted but i don't get those anymore and I don't check as often as I should. Sorry about that. If your still interested just email me at nutkiller@cox.net . Thanks, Ray Quote
Adam @ GTP Off Road Posted March 4, 2014 Posted March 4, 2014 Sorry, we have since signed up to be a Skat~trak dealer and I have ordered a new 9 paddle set to go with my mods. GLWTS Quote
dunefreak Posted March 4, 2014 Posted March 4, 2014 Ray, you need to either click "Follow this Topic" (top/ right of the topic) or click the little box in your post screen. The topic currently says there are 0 followers. That's why you're not getting any emails. Quote
nutkiller Posted March 4, 2014 Author Posted March 4, 2014 No worries Adam, thanks. And also thanks Dunefreak for the fix. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.