Main "COG" in the retirement gear.

sandawg

I drove to Orange Callif. on Friday to help "Rockets" wife celebrate her personal retirement party, at their house .

On the way I met up with Randy VW in Hesperia to give him a copy of our/his run at the Oregon Dunes.

We have to find a screen name for Rockets wife!

There were 75 people at the house including her famiily from Santa Fe New Mexico and Calif. Catered Taco maker on site and livations galore. The weather was perfect. It was so successfull and enjoyable .I can't count how many times I heard the statement, " You can pick your friends but not your family members" :lol:

Congratulations Carolyn.

Unfortunatelly, "Rocket" got too much sun at the beach on prior day and was hampered by the sun burn on his feet and too many people making suggestions on how to treat it..:slap::cripple:

I thought we had fun on our dune trips but on Friday night, before we set up on Staurday morning, we enjoyed a "few" cocktails in the back yard and laughed our selves silly. I had a great time before having to return on Sunday.

Now we can go on trips without any of us worring about having to be back to work on Monday!! It does't get any better than this!

Those folks know how to throw a Party!!!! :usa:

:old:

Edited by sandawg

Sounds like some good ole folk fun right there. :old:punchline.giflaughing.gif;)

Now if you can just learn how to take and post some pics from these long dune trips you'll all be taking you can rub it in some more. hahaa Congrats to Rocket's wife!

Sounds like some good ole folk fun right there. :old:punchline.giflaughing.gif;)

Now if you can just learn how to take and post some pics from these long dune trips you'll all be taking you can rub it in some more. hahaa Congrats to Rocket's wife!

I"m in the process of looking for as small decent digital camera. The one I always take is an older larger model and I do want a small one to carry all the time!!

The big difference between us "OLD" folks and you young "PUP's" is we don't Pass Out until after the party is over, like you guys !!!!! :slap::no::nah::stick_smack::idiot:

:laughing::lol::drinkbeer:

:old:

Edited by sandawg