tom and teresa Posted September 7, 2011 Posted September 7, 2011 (edited) sold Edited January 26, 2012 by tom and teresa 1 Quote
sandawg Posted September 8, 2011 Posted September 8, 2011 super glide fifth wheel hitch $950.00 obo 702-416-3495 What kind of vehicle was it mounted on and is the mounting hardware included? Quote
tom and teresa Posted September 8, 2011 Author Posted September 8, 2011 (edited) sold Edited January 26, 2012 by tom and teresa Quote
dunefreak Posted September 9, 2011 Posted September 9, 2011 yeah... super glide fifth wheel hitch $950.00 obo 702-416-3495 wtf, Tom! hahaa Quote
SAND~~SNAKE Posted September 9, 2011 Posted September 9, 2011 (edited) He was trying to post THIS picture and could not figure it out. I will be checking it out sunday so I told him I would post his picture if I dont buy it. Edited September 11, 2011 by SAND~~SNAKE Quote
ynot Posted September 9, 2011 Posted September 9, 2011 D He was trying to post the picture and could not figure it out. I will be checking it out sunday so I told him I would post one if I dont buy it. Did you find a fifth wheel jim? Quote
dunefreak Posted September 9, 2011 Posted September 9, 2011 He was trying to post the picture and could not figure it out. I will be checking it out sunday so I told him I would post one if I dont buy it. I figured as much. I know Tom. I was just giving him sh*t. Quote
SAND~~SNAKE Posted September 11, 2011 Posted September 11, 2011 BUMP...picture add for toms sale...GOOG LUCK Quote
SAND~~SNAKE Posted September 11, 2011 Posted September 11, 2011 D Did you find a fifth wheel jim? Terry I have driven over 1400 miles in the last 7 days looking at haulers from Frezno to San Diego, I have a GREAT story to tell about my adventures but going to save that for the RANT section after I find one. My Biggest problem is I have specific needs to fit all my crap and No one is making haulers anymore that will fit a sand rail plus quads, So my choices are limited on a 5th wheel. Option B is UPGRAGE to a MOHO but I dont think I can afford anything that would be in decent shape. We shall see what future road trips (loads of gas $$$$$$$$$$) bring! fun,fun,fun Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.