Ross (justntime) Bachelor Party

lvnalolife

As most of you may know Ross aka justntime is getting married next friday. Our mission, if you choose to accept it is to give him a hellova bachelor party. So far the plan is to take him out this saturday for some drinking and fun. If anyone wants to join us PM me and I can get you the details. For all you ladies out there, you can ask Stacey (sincityblondie) what they are planning for Dawn.

It party time!! :flipoff::banghead::laughing::laughoff::laughoff::laughing::laughing::coocoo::laughing::flipoff::coocoo:

Well i thank everone that made it.I have some pic i just have to figer out how to put them on....We started the night out at my house,went and had some drinks at instant replayhit up a strip club and finshen the night out with the girls at pt......party till 5 am...thanks alot to everone good luck Ross and Dawn.... :rockon::unsure:

Well i thank everone that made it.I have some pic i just have to figer out how to put them on....We started the night out at my house,went and had some drinks at instant replayhit up a strip club and finshen the night out with the girls at pt......party till 5 am...thanks alot to everone good luck Ross and Dawn.... :rockon::ninja:

Paul hit the "browse" button at the bottom of the post screen then click "add this attachment". COME ON! :laughoff::unsure:

Well i thank everone that made it.I have some pic i just have to figer out how to put them on....We started the night out at my house,went and had some drinks at instant replayhit up a strip club and finshen the night out with the girls at pt......party till 5 am...thanks alot to everone good luck Ross and Dawn.... :flipoff::beercheers:

Damn Paul! Still too drunk for grammer and punctuation or is that stripper from the library still on your lap? :beercheers:

Well i thank everone that made it.I have some pic i just have to figer out how to put them on....We started the night out at my house,went and had some drinks at instant replayhit up a strip club and finshen the night out with the girls at pt......party till 5 am...thanks alot to everone good luck Ross and Dawn.... :flipoff::beercheers:

Thanks everyone for making it a fun night. I laid around the house all day Sunday recooperating. Remeber ladies, you signed a paper saying what happens that night stays with us!!

That paper is not a legal and binding contract soooooooooo let's hear about the night!

All I can say is Ross and I have some freaks for wives! Especially when they have been drinking. Those that were there know what I am talking about and that is as far as I can talk about it! :flipoff:

All I can say is Ross and I have some freaks for wives! Especially when they have been drinking. Those that were there know what I am talking about and that is as far as I can talk about it! :flipoff:

:beercheers::beercheers::headbang1::rockon: :talk030: :thumb: :blush: :flipoff:

i agree. but nothing wrong with a little freak!!! :idiot:

ive been sworn to secrecy!!! good times were had by all. well mostly all.

So much for your guys' "SECRETS"..... :talk030: ...I know what happened!!! :ninja::flipoff::beercheers::beercheers:

:thumb: :blush: :flipoff::idiot::laughoff::laughoff:

not to hard to figure out im sure. im sure alot of people know by now everything that happened. its all good.

expensive good times.

oh wait, just expensive for me!!!! :headbang1::rockon::dunno: I was the sugar momma for the night!

but it was worth it for dawn to have a good time!!