vendors Halloween Weekend?

dunefreak

If you're a vendor or know which one's will be out there this weekend, post up and let us know you'll be out there. I'm curious which food vendors are coming out this year. It will help me decide how much food to bring out. I wish Poppy's pizza still came out!

Best Ink and Thread will be out there....selling BAD A$$ shirts!! Must stop by and check out what we have..this is our first year selling here...so...come support us! We promise you will LOVE our designs and won't find anything better...plus we will be cheaper than the other vendors!! Tell them Brandy sent you!

packed and ready to bail out thur night. Be our second trip out to Dumont. Stoked!!

This thread is about which vendors are coming out. Are you a vendor?

I'm surprised more vendors haven't jumped at the chance for a free plug. :think:

Hey dale my kid can't eat candy he said hell take a green tribal whip instead

HaHa! The green Tribal Lighted Whip has become very popular! The best bang for the buck when it comes to lighted whips. They are bright, durable, MADE IN THE USA, and have a great warranty! BUT I'm thinking a green glow stick! LOL

Beefy Boys BBQ will be there Thursday afternoon (vending starting on Friday-Sunday). We also have a different trailer this year and a few added items to our menu. :hungry: Our new trailer is a big red trailer rather than our little white trailer! We will be passing out candy for the kids on Saturday night!!

Beefy Boys BBQ will be there Thursday afternoon (vending starting on Friday-Sunday). We also have a different trailer this year and a few added items to our menu. :hungry: Our new trailer is a big red trailer rather than our little white trailer! We will be passing out candy for the kids on Saturday night!!

Thank goodness! We can't wait for some great food! Yeeeaaahhh!