Pray for Jacob

andydew

For me, a BIG part of the frustration would have been not knowing what was wrong. At least now, you know what to expect. There's no denying how tough kids are, and your boy sounds like he has an especially hard spirit to break. Good job Andy, keep up the good work.

• 2 months later...

A quick update:

We had a follow up MRI, and we found that the bone is healing :ban-split:

The docs are unsure if he will flare up again, as his disease commonly does, but a victory is a victory, and we are celebrating!

We just finished his 6th week of physical therapy, and the results speak for themselves. We had his 5th bday party yesterday, and everyone was impressed with how well he's doing. We rented the BIG bouncer, with a waterslide, and it was a hit! It neared 100 degrees yesterday, so it was perfect. Even dad here took a few runs down the slide. I bbq-d dogs and burgers most of the afternoon. I think some of our family went a little overboard on the gifts, but I appreciate and understand why. Don't want to bore anyone with them all, but here are a couple of pics:

post-6067-0-82565600-1335108836_thumb.jp

post-6067-0-47461600-1335108857_thumb.jp

post-6067-0-51750000-1335108865_thumb.jp

post-6067-0-68201000-1335108873_thumb.jp

We went to the Norco Rodeo friday night, a bday party yesterday, and hitting the lake today...it's gonna be a long week at work fo sho :yawn::laughing:

• 1 year later...

Wow!! From my Family to yours!!!!!!!! All our prayers and thoughts heading your way!! May God Bless your family and Godspeed..

If you need something from Phoenix. Please dont hesitate to contact me..

thank you for your support with my Daughter!!

Flavio

623-205-6332