seymoda Posted November 26, 2011 Posted November 26, 2011 I found a new phone on 11/17/11, need to find owner, phone is locked Quote
Jennifer Shorty Posted August 24, 2013 Posted August 24, 2013 What kind of phone? I know this post was a long time ago but it's worth a shot Quote
SAND~~SNAKE Posted August 24, 2013 Posted August 24, 2013 (edited) Oh hell no that sucka is mine!!! I got DIBS!!!!! Edited August 24, 2013 by SAND~~SNAKE Quote
White Rhino Posted August 24, 2013 Posted August 24, 2013 Oh and hate to be the bad news guy. Buy the person who listed this was on once back in 2011 and hasn't been on since:( Quote
dunefreak Posted August 24, 2013 Posted August 24, 2013 But they might have this topic on subscription and email notification. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.