Honda 400ex axle needed

Sincity_blondie

Hey sand people. I need a new axle and hub for my bike. Open to suggestions where to get the axle that wont cost an arm and a leg?? :idea: The splines on one side of the axle are GONE! Tire came flying off on thanksgiving. I currently have plus 2 hubs im more than likely going to go with the same thing, I got those from Rocky Mountain ATV. But looking at the Axles on there, SUPER expensive.

Help a girl out! Hoping to be able to get my bike up and running for pres day weekend! Thanks

• 8 months later...

OK IM BUMPING THIS BACK UP. HELP!!!! So my bike has been down for almost a year. I finally found an extended axle with huds on ebay for $205 including shipping. The ad said for a 250r OR 400EX. Well guess what, it didnt feed. Needless to say I NEED AN AXLE AND HUBS FOR my bike. Gotta get this up and running for dune season right around the corner. Trying not to spend an arm and a leg. Ive looked on ebay and craigs list. I do want an adjustable, to keep my plus two. ANY HELP YOU CAN PROVIDE WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!!

Thanks DDR!!!