**NO LONGER FOR SALE** 2002 KTM 520 MXC dual sport for sale/trade

the original owner bought the bike new, had the dual sport equip. installed and then rode the bike about 3 times down in Baja, not very far, just messin around. Then he parked it and it sat unridden (started and run every few months) until I bought it in June of 11, got it registered and insured. I put a new front rim on it, new heavy duty tubes and DOT approved tires, Dunlop 606 series front and rear. I've been riding it only back and forth to work for about 4 months now, so now it's about 500 miles on the street only. I didn't ride for July and August because I was waiting on a backordered Trail Tech 100W stator, finally got that installed and continued riding.

• 2 weeks later...

Bike as Trailtech 100W stator and regulator/rectifier, you can run whatever lighting you want. Electric and kick start, battery is new and comes with battery tender/charger & hookup. Moose gripper seat (installed) and the factory OEM seat (never been used). Set up for 200 lb rider, has Scotts steering stabilizer. Dunlop 606 DOT tires, front rim is brand new Warp 9 rim. Aftermarket skidplate. CD Rom maintenance manual (which covers a wide range of bikes). Clear title, in hand. Registration and insurance is current. Runs good, I've been running 100 octane race fuel locally available at Rebel gas stations here in Vegas.

Sorry for the delay in response, keep forgetting to come back and check this site....