dunefreak Posted December 22, 2011 Posted December 22, 2011 So I'm ordering up new chain and sprockets for my hot rod and I see that the new design chain tensioner on dratv is $77. Am I the only one that thinks that is ridiculous? Are there any other alternatives? Quote
mineurbiz Posted December 22, 2011 Posted December 22, 2011 Wonder if you could take your old one and bolt a skateboard wheel with bearings to it? Just space it out a little? Quote
NASDAR Posted December 22, 2011 Posted December 22, 2011 Goto http://hondaatc70.com/Niftyitems.aspx . They have one for $49. I just ordered all my parts from them and they shipped the same day I ordered. Quote
dunefreak Posted December 22, 2011 Author Posted December 22, 2011 Goto http://hondaatc70.com/Niftyitems.aspx . They have one for $49. I just ordered all my parts from them and they shipped the same day I ordered. Ahh there we go. I was on his site but didn't see that. Thanks! Quote
goodguys75 Posted December 22, 2011 Posted December 22, 2011 So I'm ordering up new chain and sprockets for my hot rod and I see that the new design chain tensioner on dratv is $77. Am I the only one that thinks that is ridiculous? Are there any other alternatives? I guess they know they have you buy your nutz.....now that the 70s are popular. Quote
goodguys75 Posted December 22, 2011 Posted December 22, 2011 Hey pete you know anyone at a dodge dealership..that can use the star scanner on my truck????? thanks andre Quote
dunefreak Posted December 22, 2011 Author Posted December 22, 2011 I guess they know they have you buy your nutz.....now that the 70s are popular. haha no kidding! Hey pete you know anyone at a dodge dealership..that can use the star scanner on my truck????? thanks andre I saw the other thread. Nope, I sure don't. Sorry Quote
ynot Posted December 22, 2011 Posted December 22, 2011 haha no kidding! I saw the other thread. Nope, I sure don't. Sorry It's handled if you read your PM goodguys Quote
CampIdiot Posted December 22, 2011 Posted December 22, 2011 I run that tensioner from Gordy and have had no problems. Quote
goodguys75 Posted December 22, 2011 Posted December 22, 2011 haha no kidding! I saw the other thread. Nope, I sure don't. Sorry thanks ynot hooked my up....sorry for hijacking the thread...merry christmas Quote
dunefreak Posted December 23, 2011 Author Posted December 23, 2011 I run that tensioner from Gordy and have had no problems. right on, Brian. I'm gonna order one up. Thanks guys! Quote
peewee the pinstriper Posted December 23, 2011 Posted December 23, 2011 Gordy has good quality stuff. When in doubt call the guys at Spanglers more than likely they have anything you need for a 70.. There is a virtual graveyard of 70's all parted out there if you need used parts.. And tons of new stuff.. Heck text him if you need to 530-370-5430 these guys are on it.. Ship right away.. (let me know if they give ya any lip Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.