Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Nothing says Merry Christmas like a...

"FWD: Merry Christmas" text message!

:shake::slap:

Fuggin painterjoe! WTF dude! :lol::flipoff: a$$hole!

haha. got you beat:

I got one that said:

FWD: FWD: FWD: Merry christmas...have a great one.

:shake: from my wifes boss, so I figured it wasn't worth the time to respond :shake:

Posted

haha. got you beat:

I got one that said:

FWD: FWD: FWD: Merry christmas...have a great one.

:shake: from my wifes boss, so I figured it wasn't worth the time to respond :shake:

ha! unreal :laughing::shake:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...