What MP3 player are you rockin'?

Richard Cheese

there are a ton of them out on the market

flash drive

hard drives

video capable

mmr enabled

what do you like?

I have had an Ipod nano 2 gig, and took it back, because when you upload the software to your machine, it implants spyware on your machine, and sends info to Mac about your music downloads :laughing::finger:

I now have an ILO (wally world special) 1 gig, with up to 1 gig MMR (memory chip) supportable, which works really good for me. I currently have it set up in my truck to run off my cell phone charger, so no AAA batteries to mess with, unless I am going to the gym. the cool feature that I like is that I can have a battery in it, but when plugged in to 12v, it doesn't take power from the battery!!.. Plus it has an adjustable 5 band graphic equalizer too!!

Edited by RICHARDCHEESE

I have had no issue w/ itunes and spyware... with my 4gb ipod nano... so i woudnt be playing the blame game on apples software... :D

And i just sold my 4gb ipod... im not too big into music.. i bought it thinking i would use it to ride... but come to find out my ears are weird and ear pieces are very very very uncomfortable for me..

I have had no issue w/ itunes and spyware... with my 4gb ipod nano... so i woudnt be playing the blame game on apples software... :D

And i just sold my 4gb ipod... im not too big into music.. i bought it thinking i would use it to ride... but come to find out my ears are weird and ear pieces are very very very uncomfortable for me..

the 2 gig and the 4 gig software are different, IIRC

were u able to use music on your 4g that you didn't get from itunes? like from limewire, or some other free service?

It was apples software, I isolated it to the software disk, and once I uninstalled it, the process stopped running in the background.....don't know what else it could have been, as I run anti-spyware software all the time.