Jakster884 Posted January 20, 2012 Posted January 20, 2012 Looks like a beast. When you hitting the sand. Beautiful rail. Quote
madracing Posted January 20, 2012 Author Posted January 20, 2012 feb 3-5 and back again for prez weekend Quote
Jakster884 Posted January 20, 2012 Posted January 20, 2012 I will be out that weekend. I am sure I will see you running the Dunes. Quote
madracing Posted January 20, 2012 Author Posted January 20, 2012 Thx BP My buddy will be out too with his new SU car our shake down run on both of them is feb 3-5 Quote
dunefreak Posted January 21, 2012 Posted January 21, 2012 That thing is sick! I love the body and the lines, especially towards he back. Sweet dash too. Very nice. Quote
badass24racing Posted January 28, 2012 Posted January 28, 2012 nICE cAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love the color and the dash !! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.