Pictures of Oregon

dunesister

So, justken and I, went out for one last trip to the forest, since we are moving to Vegas in about 6 weeks here. A few have asked what it is like, so we thought we'd share. These pics were taken out at Cascadia State Park. It's pretty cool. Unfortunately, the trip wasn't so great, since Ken's step-dad was stung by a bee, went into anaphalatic shock, and have to be rushed to the ER. :rockon: Good times....good times.

Anyway!...here they are... :D

post-30-1158598405.jpg

post-30-1158598429.jpg

post-30-1158598452.jpg

post-30-1158598471.jpg

yap! we are desert folk fo sho! :shocked2: yes, it's nice and green, BUT that is from it raining for like 7 straight months! :thumb: thought I was gonna put a friggin' bullet in my head last winter! Ugh! No sun for 7 months sucks! :rockon: But, it will be a nice place to come visit the in-laws.

...yeah, step-dad is o.k. now...almost lost him though! :thumb:

yap! we are desert folk fo sho! :laughing: yes, it's nice and green, BUT that is from it raining for like 7 straight months! :rockwoot: thought I was gonna put a friggin' bullet in my head last winter! Ugh! No sun for 7 months sucks! :rockon: But, it will be a nice place to come visit the in-laws.

...yeah, step-dad is o.k. now...almost lost him though! :thumb:

does look nice...a nice rain every now and then is OK, but i'm with ya there..7 mos no sun would drive me nuts....love the sun...glad to step-dad is doing good :shocked2: see you in a few weeks :thumb:

What falls are those? I love Oregon, but just to visit though. 7 months of rain would suuuuck....My in-laws live in Salem, Eugene, and Bend. All of them Native Las Vegans, but chose to stay in Oregon. Sucks to drive 20 hours to see the relatives.

What falls are those? I love Oregon, but just to visit though. 7 months of rain would suuuuck....My in-laws live in Salem, Eugene, and Bend. All of them Native Las Vegans, but chose to stay in Oregon. Sucks to drive 20 hours to see the relatives.

Those are the falls at Cascadia State Park called the Soda Creek Falls. Cascadia is just off Highway 20, which is somewhat close, within 45 mins, of Bend or Eugene. Salem is a little farther. It is basically right up the road from Foster Lake, if you are familiar with the area. My in-laws live in Sweet Home....believe me...it sounds A LOT cutier than it actually is! :freakin_nuts: :freakin_nuts: