ATC 70's of Utah

stripingears

Some of us from Utah now has a facebook page for our 70's

We have pics of builds were working on and updates on when were headed to the Dunes

So if your interested and cant get enough of these little kid toys go over and like the page.

Our little group had a great time at the Regatta to.

Man those kids dominated.and I'm guessing that drag bike was yours fuggin wheeling in 3 rd across the finish line. And a huge thanks to the guy that had 2 Bosch relays for my rail sorry I forgot your name but it was cool talking with you guys Sunday am.

the problem with coral pink is the altitude robs all the power

Steve I agree, it will rob some compression, but it would be fun to make a dune trip there and n.ring along the 70's. I am not looking to do a Regatta, just a dune trip amd nring the 70's along.

Edited by mineurbiz

Us from Utah are used to squeezing all the horsepower we can out of them at this high of elevation :barf:

So when we go to Dumont or Glamis its like HOLY #%$# :headbang1:

But when we come back to Utah we spend a day trying to figure out why the thing doesnt have any power.

My kids come back from there first ride and say somethings wrong with this It has no power. :think:

We could alwas ride at Sand Hollow (St Goerge ) But then its to hot in the summer.

I havnt been to pink coral in a long time. When they started cracking down on the closures and stuff. The Rangers went nuts. They would follow you and wait for you to screw up or something.

So we got tired of it and havnt went back.

They will not let your kid ride if there under 8 and they better have there riding cert. At least thats what it was like 15 years ago.