Anybody here live in or near Newport Beach?

ynot

I had my seats recovered at Beard /Redart in Newport Beach and then Alumicraft owner John cooley was going to be up that way and would pick up the seats for me and take them back to his shop in Santee.

It seems as though John is not going up there now but one of his Vendors (Kar-Tech) in Corona goes to SD twice a week and would haul them. My problem is that I can't seem to get ahold of anybody at redart to see if and how much they would charge to do this.

I woud gladly pay a reasonable fee based on time and fuel to P/U the seats in Newport Beach and deliver them to Kar-Tech. Is there anybody that can help me and pick up a couple of bucks for the favor? I need this ASAP as the car is about ready to come home.

Terry

Edited by ynot

Terry, If worse comes to worse he is about 90 miles from my home. I am off mid-week next week and I can shoot up there and get them to alumicraft for you.

So far that may have to be my request. If I can get redart to answer the phone I can find out where I stand on this. Appreciate the offer and I am hoping I don't have to take you up on it.

I have family not to far from Newport. If you need them picked up im sure i can get one of the to do it. They are actually 5 minutes from Corona

I would gladly pay them for their time and fuel. Right now my issue is trying to contact the owner of redart to get an account setttled and then we can get the time to get them picked up set. I would really appreciate it. I will be in touch hopefully tomorrow with this guy and set up something. Thanks

Got this handeled by the person that I was having do the work. If you EVER are having your seats re-done or are buying new seats from a guy/company based out of Newport Beach, CA. CONTACT me first! I can save you a lot of time and headache by referring you to someone who will take better care of you and works for the company and not by doing things using the Company name but is only out for himself. It's complicated and I would be glad to explain if your looking at buying something from this guy but for now i am letting it lie.

Terry

Glad you got it taken care of Terry. If your referring to the man that did your seats for the service I totally agree with you. He gave me everything I wanted and they turned out great. The rest of the transaction was a waste. Go directly to the sourse.