High Dezert Motorsports Hesperia

VegasRaptor

Thanks DunesHaunt that is exteremly generous and the reason I love this forum. I'll let you know. Rzrs owner has contacted neighboring business's and stated they hadn't seen the business owner since Friday, hopefully we hear something soon. We do have someone that was suppose to do a drive by for us.

What's new with that guy this is his second attempt at a shop if I where your buddy I be their and demanding to get my ride out no joke I know of a guy who struggled to get his car back from them when he first closed down would not be surprise he is close to closing and if not your down payment is gone for sure

We live in Hesperia, never heard of them, we take our rail over to Dan at Addictive koncepts who does all of our welding and cage work.

I just called around and friends say that the shop your talking about is hit or miss and they may be open they may not be.

If you get your RZR out, take it to Addictive, they just moved to I ave just north of bear valley road, their signs are not even up yet but they said they should be up this week or next.

Good luck

Their is another shop was FU2 chassis now it's JSO his name is Jimbo really good guy no worries always professional and gets the job done right the first time not too far from those other guys I can get his number if you want it

I think I was at this shop, very nice group of guys and clean welds.