check this out!

twizteddezign

I wish I could find a vinyl printer to print that nice! Its all airbrushed. We have vinyl graphics on the site also for cheaper than ANYONE in southern california.

hmmm, well i have a quote from ape wraps to do my dirt bike, i just send them my plastic, so shoot me a PM i might be interested.

hmmm, well i have a quote from ape wraps to do my dirt bike, i just send them my plastic, so shoot me a PM i might be interested.

Assuming you mean print, unfortunately we dont offer vinyl print packages as of yet we use traditional vinyl plotters and cutters which the vinyl is limited to single color stages. Our airbrush creations however, STOMP anything a vinyl printer is capable of!! We will soon be offering vinyl print packages in the near future though. Still if you are intrested if you e-mail me what your getting and the price they quoted you I will see if I can match or beat the price with paint rather than a printed sticker.

Well, clear bra would be the way to go then. It even resists sand blasting! :eatdrink021:

All my graphics are clear coated with several coats of House of Kolor clear (4-7), color sanded and buffed until its glass. I clear coat over the pinstriping also so if the clear gets somewhat beat in the dunes it can be re-sanded and buffed and looks brand new again!

All my graphics are clear coated with several coats of House of Kolor clear (4-7), color sanded and buffed until its glass. I clear coat over the pinstriping also so if the clear gets somewhat beat in the dunes it can be re-sanded and buffed and looks brand new again!

ill hit you up once i get my design back from them, i already gave them 125.00 and thats just to do the graphics initially. so iam some what commited for now.