3 Wheeler Racing Returns to So. Cal

Mr. Sandman

After many, many years of not being allowed to race anywhere in Southern California, three wheeler racing returned last Saturday at Cahuilla CreekMX park in Anza, CA as part of the California Vintage Motocross series (CALVMX) for a trial run. The races were run on the GP track, 2 motos, 4 laps each. I lined my 250R up at the starting gate with 13 other three wheelers (6 classes) for the most fun and excitement I've experienced in years. Though I had never raced in an organized event before, I had always wanted to do this since the mid 80's. I took first in the modified-open novice class in both motos for a first overall in my class and got a cool coffee mug for my efforts. Because of the turnout, we have been invited back to Cahuilla Creek for the next round on Sunday, May 19. Anyone interested in more info, drop me a line.

post-3578-0-93822600-1366401154_thumb.jp Moto 2 start

post-3578-0-32008500-1366401235_thumb.jp Moto 2 first turn

post-3578-0-37683300-1366401326_thumb.jp On my way to the win!

Edited by Mr. Sandman

Hellz Yiah. Congrats on the Win. I am sure you are ready to go back ASAP. Is there any 70CC racing going on there. :MBdance::70:

Thanks guys. If enough guys showed up with 70's they would probably put together a class for them but Frank@calvmx.net would be the one to provide a definite answer on this.

Edited by Mr. Sandman