Anyone going out Memorial weekend 5-25-13?

nwtdiesel

Few of us are heading out Fri around noon to Dumont! Anyone else going? If so look for a Ford 7.3 with a big 5th wheel, a Kodiak with a matching trailer and sand car, Rzr xp900 and a white Dmax with a Kawi 450 quad. Come say hi if you see us!!! Shouldnt miss us, we all have Underground Diesel Performance stickers on our rigs.

It was in the high 80s and hit 90s but felt good overall.. WINDY as hell but managable. There were about 10 camps and around 200 people out there from what i seen. We had a blast! I found i need more lights for night riding lol

I need to pull my 002 and get it rebuilt, when i was pulling a quad out of a hole i snapped reverse gear then when driving it back to camp the gear must have bound up and cracked the case cause now i have a bad oil leak from a hole in the case. I found another built trans ill be trying to get this weekend and hopefully install it next week so i can make the 15th day run.

It was in the high 80s and hit 90s but felt good overall.. WINDY as hell but managable. There were about 10 camps and around 200 people out there from what i seen. We had a blast! I found i need more lights for night riding lol

I need to pull my 002 and get it rebuilt, when i was pulling a quad out of a hole i snapped reverse gear then when driving it back to camp the gear must have bound up and cracked the case cause now i have a bad oil leak from a hole in the case. I found another built trans ill be trying to get this weekend and hopefully install it next week so i can make the 15th day run.

My friend still has these HID's that he won. Guarantee he will make you a better deal than anybody who retail's lights as he has very little into them and just wants them out of his garage

I am listing these for a friend of mine who won these lights. He has no use for them so he is looking to sell them. They are $141.99 each list he will sell both for MAKE HIM AN OFFER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DOMINATOR HID 7" 35 watt SPOT Internal Ballast

6000 Kelvin color temp

High impact ABS housing

Durable Pyrex glass lens

Gear wheel adjusting base with no-slip knurled finish

Includes Logo black cover

dominator lights.png

President Friends of Dumont Dunes

I have a 10" Rigid double row LED bar and two rigid dually spots all on the front of the car. I would really like a 30" double row LED bar for the top of the car. PM me some prices, i get Rigid products real cheap and like the stuff but im willing to try and support a local shop.