Anybody in Vegas that does Laminate and ceramic tile installs?

ynot

We are replacing the flooring in my mother's house so we can rent it. We had decided to do laminate throughout but are having second thoughts due to price and concerns about laminate in baths and kitchen. Total square foot of job is 1173. We are getting the house painted now so would be looking for floor install within about the next 2 weeks. Anybody do this kind of work or know someone who will do a good job at a good price?

Terry

Thought about it Jim but trying to get all 3 brothers together is like herding cats. We have some money we made from the yard sale specificlly for this and want to get it done and the house rented.

I figured a RETIRED guy like you would be going stir crazy and Be in need of something to do! I did my other house and it was fairly easy, I purchased a cheap table saw and Chop saw from craigs list and had it done within no time. I still have those saws if you reconsider.

That a cool idea Jim but.........consider who you are asking if "HE" Wants to perform manual labor :slap:

I have no problem performing manual labor old man. However I have never been able to cut a straight line in wood to save my life. I have 2 very talented brothers who could do it but one is in Idaho recovering from colon cancer surgery and the other works graveyard shifts and us trying to get it done in a timely manner would take more time than getting it done and the house producing income. Funny I was trying to see if anybody needed work but apparently it turned into an attack on my personal life. So for those that don't know what I do basically F@@@ off

I do tile, wood flooring basic handyman stuff between my regular construction jobs.

Send me a message if you still need help

Thanks but have the job being handled, thanks though.