Does anyone own a Weekend Warrior CL4005?

mineurbiz

I bought a used one, without the lower bunk. I am going to buy the lower bunk, but what I cannot find is the switch that should operate the motor to wind the straps. I know that this sounds stupid, but I need to find out where that switch is.

My trailer is a WW, but isn't a CL4005 by a long shot. The switch in mine is by the light switches near the entrance door. I don't know if that's a common theme with WW. I'm sure somebody else will chime in if this isn't the case with yours.

Yeah I had a CR3905, but I am baffled where the switch is on this one lol. I might have to just grab a tone generator and disconnect the battery, then try and tone it out.

Edited by mineurbiz

Yeah that is the same place my CR had it, but this one does not have that panel, just strange, you would think it would be obvious. It should be on the same type rocker switch, but the only ones I have are the rocker for the bedroom and the slide out kitchen/couch.

Edited by mineurbiz