Enclosed trailer needed for DDR movie night

dunefreak

We are thinking of bringing the projector for movie night this weekend, but we need someone's white enclosed trailer that we can project it on. Does anyone have one that is camping w/ DDR this weekend?

We normally use sandduneaddict's, but he is only day-trippin it on Saturday. :(

I have a couple new sand DVD's I picked up at the SSSS and of course the good ol classics...From Dust to Glory, Fear & Loathing in LV, Nitro Circus, etc :laughoff:

I have the "projector screen" I can hang from the awning which has worked great in the past, but it was more work than I'd like to mess with.

Let me know if anyone will have one out there this weekend! :D:flipoff:

that would be sick. to bad i just have a trailer.

good luck on fineding one.

Yeah it's pretty cool. The screen size ends up being about 12 feet wide. We have done it a bunch of times before and it's a lot of fun. Nothing like kicking back in a chair around the fire at Dumont watching some cool sand videos. :flipoff:

If we can find someone with an enclosed, we'll show you how it's done. :laughoff::boxer:

We should be able to squeeze you in. If anything, we'll just make the circle bigger. :rockwoot:

FYI: We like to have a good time at night....music, beers, etc. Just a heads up in case you are one of those "go to bed at 7 o'clock" kinda guys. :banghead::banghead: But yeah...we have room. :banghead: