Weekend Warrior Leaf Spring mounts

r1mudman

Hello,

I bought a used tripple axle Weekend Warrior. This is my first tripple axle trailer. I noticed that the shackel mounts and center mounts for the axles have two holes in them. The ones for the shackels are in the lower holes while the center mounts are in the upper holes. The piece that ties the center axle leaf spring to the front and rear axle does not sit level. It seems to me that all of the pivot points should be mounted in the same location to keep from over or under loading a spicific axle. It also makes sence that the pieces that tie the leaf springs together should be level or close to it. Can anybody give me some advise?

If the trailer is sitting level they should sit level. When you tow the trailer they should sit level to reduce stress on an axle/tires that aren't level. If the former owner tried to make it towable he may have changed things up. Check it out level and then make your decision!

• 4 weeks later...