EFI Live

BearsZX72

So,I have my buggy in the shop for a hard start and it's miss firing while running issue. The shop called me today for an update. They said it looks like the LINK EMS is not talking to the engine correct or the LINK is failing. The shop owner said that he would suggest EFI Live for my Subaru 2.0 motor instead of the LINK. Now, I have researched EFI Live for my diesel but I didn't know they do gas motors too.

Does anyone have EFI LIVE in their buggy or any other gas motor? If so, how does it work? The owner told me it's pretty ease to install, which I knew cuz I'm going to install it in my truck...soon. Any how, if you have EFI Live in a GAS motor or in your rail, please post up and talk about it.

Thanks,

Brady

We use EFI live all the time on gassers, its just like most other tuning tools. You have to buy the V2 hand held and that comes with two licenses to unlock two vehicles. A laptop is needed to use EFI live. To tune you copy the stock tune out of the vehicle your tuning then make the adjustments on the laptop then load the tune back into the vehicle. With the V2 tuning tool you can log and record data to play back and view.

EFI live is a GM specific tool which recently brought in support for the Dodge Cummins. I'm not aware of EFI live supporting Subaru motors though and I just checked the EFI live website to see if the Subaru was supported and I do not see it on the list. Ill see our tuner tomorrow and ill ask him if EFI can tune a Subaru.

Click here to check the support list http://www.efilive.com/supported-vehicles