Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Things that are on sandawg's mind. Sounds like good times! :watching:

Oh and bourbon and ginger ale. Hmm. I believe it. Ginger Ale goes well with just about everything. :beerpint:

Posted

:hello: Yup, leaving on this coming Sunday for Idaho Dunes. Can't wait! Love this weather but add 10 more
degrees and I'm done. Put a fork in me.

Posted

This Sunday? Already? The weather here is pretty much perfect for the next month or 2. Sounds like you have quite the time up there and I am jealous. I wish I could make it up there soon to check it out.

Posted

Be careful Pat, were getting old and at this stage a cold beer and a piece of..... Well it will kill you none the less. Have fun and let us know how the daily activities of fishing, during, bourbon and ginger ale are doing.

SP2

Mike

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...