In-Laws

EY3BA11

Looks like things have taken a turn for the worse for the sister in law... She is looking to be packed up by this weekend and Im looking at flying into sacremento on friday night after work... To drive her uhual, budget, penske big a$$ truck back to vegas and find a storage unit to offload it in.

I come to ddr asking for help... More than likely i will need a hand unloading this truck as its quite a bit to do by yourself... One or 2 extra sets of hands would make a diffrence since i have to go to work sunday as soon as im finished. So :thumbsdown::drinkbeer: is on me when we finish.. :D

Oh man Nick! Wow. :(

Wish we were gonna be there next weekend, and we'd help you fo sho. :shocked2: You the man though for helping out the family. :drinkbeer: Were you able to take a look at those rentals yesterday? Did you decide on one? Hopefully, huh, given the situation. Is the sister-in-law looking to find a job here (Vegas) and get situated with her kids? We can help out with babysitting and such, if need be, when we get there. Not sure what the age of the kids are, but as you know, we have a 5 year old and 11 year old. If nothing else, the kids could play together, and the adults could "relax" :thumbsdown: . heh heh

Why haven't you just called me and asked me for help, Nick? You post it on DDR like it's your last ditch effort. :thumbsdown: I'll give you a hand unloading, fool. You know that. All ya gotta do is pick up the phone. :drinkbeer: ...or shoot me a pm. :shocked2:

its not a last ditch effort its just a shout for help... :D I figured if no one responded you were first on the list dude... :D

I also just found us a house... (well the wife did) Turns out my new landlord will be the owner of Alien Motorsports Wade.. :D Small world aye!

I will be flying out friday and driving back saturday... So saturday afternoon / evening to unload this turd into our new place.. :D It will be myself the wife, the sister - in law when she can help and Whoever else wants to help.. I will have a cooler full of beer for those that would like to help.. :D The more the merryer...

Oh man Nick! Wow. :(

Wish we were gonna be there next weekend, and we'd help you fo sho. :driver: You the man though for helping out the family. :thumb: Were you able to take a look at those rentals yesterday? Did you decide on one? Hopefully, huh, given the situation. Is the sister-in-law looking to find a job here (Vegas) and get situated with her kids? We can help out with babysitting and such, if need be, when we get there. Not sure what the age of the kids are, but as you know, we have a 5 year old and 11 year old. If nothing else, the kids could play together, and the adults could "relax" :thumb: . heh heh

Jessie, is 8 or 9.. and she has 2 other little ones something about 3 rings a bell..

We didnt go look at them because either A) the were leased out already or B) the didnt accept pets. So Melissa grabbed the paper this morning and went thru the ad's again and the only person to awnser the phone was Wade from Alien Motorsports.. Told us it was cool to come look at the place... so we went at noon... looked at the place... Sweet Pad.. Only 1400 sq ft.. arrange kinda like Freaks.. Has the 2 bedrooms and a den/bedroom which will be a bedroom for now and my office/computer room later after the sister leaves.. :D Pretty sweet flowing floor plan so we are happy... 1150 a month and 200 or 300 for the dog.

Would be cool if you wanted to babysit for the sister so she could relax... :D They will all be down this weekend... yaaay... Melissa is trying to hook her up w/ a job at one of vegas.coms sister companies so it shouldnt be to bad off.. once she gets a job and things start smoothing out it will be all good. then its back to life as normal except i now have a big ol house to myself with the wife... no more roomies and hating my life..

Jessie, is 8 or 9.. and she has 2 other little ones something about 3 rings a bell..

We didnt go look at them because either A) the were leased out already or B) the didnt accept pets. So Melissa grabbed the paper this morning and went thru the ad's again and the only person to awnser the phone was Wade from Alien Motorsports.. Told us it was cool to come look at the place... so we went at noon... looked at the place... Sweet Pad.. Only 1400 sq ft.. arrange kinda like Freaks.. Has the 2 bedrooms and a den/bedroom which will be a bedroom for now and my office/computer room later after the sister leaves.. :D Pretty sweet flowing floor plan so we are happy... 1150 a month and 200 or 300 for the dog.

Would be cool if you wanted to babysit for the sister so she could relax... :D They will all be down this weekend... yaaay... Melissa is trying to hook her up w/ a job at one of vegas.coms sister companies so it shouldnt be to bad off.. once she gets a job and things start smoothing out it will be all good. then its back to life as normal except i now have a big ol house to myself with the wife... no more roomies and hating my life..

That's totally rad Nick! :thumb: Good for you and way to go Melissa! Sounds sweet! Where is it located at Nick?

i didnt want to say yes we are commited and then sunday morning you get all the way there and i didnt have a truck to unload... We got it confirmed last night ( as well as buying our plane tickets ) that we will be leaving friday night... and offloading sunday morning...

10am 11136 Verismo St. 89141 for you mapquest junkies.. :D

i didnt want to say yes we are commited and then sunday morning you get all the way there and i didnt have a truck to unload... We got it confirmed last night ( as well as buying our plane tickets ) that we will be leaving friday night... and offloading sunday morning...

10am 11136 Verismo St. 89141 for you mapquest junkies.. :D

:thumb: :shocked2: :bowdown::finger::dunno: HOLY CRAP NICK!!!! THATS FUGGIN FAR

hahahaha... Craig lives in utah, Rockinlvhottie lives in Wyoming, Pete lives in california, and i live in MEXICO.. :D so if your up for a drive to mexico.. then go for it.. I have 2 - 3 people already coming over so i should be covered pretty well.. the rest of you are welcome as well.. :D the more the merrier the faster i can sit and relax.

Just be glad we didnt pick the place on Warm Springs and Durango... I kept thinking to myself the whole time i was over there... IM about 30 min closer to dumont by living on this side of town.. LOL