Looking for a group to camp with Holloween Weekend

scott

Unfortunately, I dont think we can make it into the soft stuff with our RV so we probably wont be able to camp with the main DDR group. We are looking for others to camp with.. We will have the kids with us.. My 5 year old daughter who rides a quad, 9 year old son who has a KX65 with paddle, 16 year old daughter who will probably be riding one of our other quads, the wife and myself... If you are planning on heading out there with the family and would like another family or 2 to join you, please let me know. We plan on getting there on Friday the 27th in the morning.

Thanks!!

Scott

Edited by scott

Scott, ynot posted up under the Halloween thread about this. Check it out.

Thanks for pointing that out! I must have just missed the post. I guess it is settled.. We will be camping with YNOT!

I am getting excited!! Cant wait to take the rail out in Dumont! The big dunes are calling! :thumbsdown:

We camp just above the Entrance rd pass/ticket machines or whatever ya call them, OR: about 600 yds south with the DSD groupo, also no problem with getting stuck.

Both locations outside of the dust belt.

100% Drug free group.

Why people camp in all the dust is beyond us pehaps the party atmosphere, damfino, ,, but it's nice being outta it, more power to them.

It's hard pack all the way to our site(s), perfect for little ones to ride too.

A U turn at the top of the entrance rd, and straight to us.

We'll be there Fri Afternoon, thru Sunday. One of the few, very rare green flashing strobes. (so never hesitate to ask for help if you get stuck)

You're welcome to join us, I have a very quiet generator, and am an insomniac and am up most the nite watching TV, and for thieves, so if that's an issue,,,

Kids will be trick or treating Sat nite on quads, wind permitting.

we camp just east of the paramedics ststion out about 500yds or so and we have a few kids , my girls are 6 and 3 my little brother is 6 my nephews are 10 and 17 and a bunch of us that will never grow up!!!!The kids ride quads around camp and this year my daughter and little brother will be learning how to drive there little buggies!!! :finger:

Unfortunately, I dont think we can make it into the soft stuff with our RV so we probably wont be able to camp with the main DDR group. We are looking for others to camp with.. We will have the kids with us.. My 5 year old daughter who rides a quad, 9 year old son who has a KX65 with paddle, 16 year old daughter who will probably be riding one of our other quads, the wife and myself... If you are planning on heading out there with the family and would like another family or 2 to join you, please let me know. We plan on getting there on Friday the 27th in the morning.

Thanks!!

Scott

hey scott. it is good to see a fellow duner who also has a family.

we won't be going over holloween, but will be there later times throughout the year.. I will check with you when we go!!!

jason

Thanks for pointing that out! I must have just missed the post. I guess it is settled.. We will be camping with YNOT!

I am getting excited!! Cant wait to take the rail out in Dumont! The big dunes are calling! :headbang1:

Scott if you decided to camp with us let me know? I need to know so I can keep an eye out for you. If your camping somewhere else that's fine just let me know either way.

Scott if you decided to camp with us let me know? I need to know so I can keep an eye out for you. If your camping somewhere else that's fine just let me know either way.

WHERE are you going to be camping Terry? I may camp with you.

My plan is to camp with you.. I will be in a 39' pusher with a 24 or 26 ft trailer on the back..

We will get there around 9:00am... PM me with details so I can find you..

Thanks to everyone else who offered.. I will look forward to meeting you guys!

WHERE are you going to be camping Terry? I may camp with you.

We will be in our usual spot near crapper #9 top of the mesa than left about 1/4 mile. Your more than welcome to join us.