JoeDuner Posted December 28, 2014 Posted December 28, 2014 Does anyone have a good recommendation for RV storage or know someone that has storage at there house for a fee? Quote
Adam @ GTP Off Road Posted December 29, 2014 Posted December 29, 2014 Good luck Joe, I'm trying to store mine and it ain't easy with a trailer this size. I found a pull through spot but it's too tight so i'm moving it to somewhere else. Quote
Ooo Posted December 29, 2014 Posted December 29, 2014 I've been at the same spot on 215/Decatur for about seven years - Kenny 7027821262 Quote
Vegas FX400 Posted December 29, 2014 Posted December 29, 2014 there is also a place on Torrey Pines and Warm Springs that is only an RV/Boat storage lot....busy there though...I have called a couple times and they are always full. Quote
mineurbiz Posted December 29, 2014 Posted December 29, 2014 Joe if not at your twinzy Jim's, Extra Space storage at Boulder and Russell is cheaper than most, just have to see if there are spots available. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.