sand chick Posted May 26, 2015 Posted May 26, 2015 (edited) I have been slowly accessorizing the Ace up.. I am almost finished. I think doors will be my last upgrade, unless someone comes out with a better suspension system (my only complaint on the functionality of the Ace in the sand) I have had H-Town make me a cage, 30 in combo light bar and a couple sm lights up front. I added a Pro Armor suspension seat, Pro Armor 5 point harness, NRG steering wheel with an NRG quick release, which makes it easier for me to reach the steering wheel and a couple of bags for coolers, coats and with the H-Town cage, a bag over my head for cell phone accessibility. That H-Town Cage makes me feel way safer and looks way better! IMO A couple before photos: Now for all the upgrades and bling! Edited May 26, 2015 by sand chick Quote
dunefreak Posted May 27, 2015 Posted May 27, 2015 Cage looks way better! The factory cage looked like an afterthought. haha 1 Quote
sand chick Posted May 27, 2015 Author Posted May 27, 2015 That cage was STUUUUPID! Dale as always did an incredible job! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.