can i camp close to someone?

mex450

hi this is eric i'm going out to dumont for holloween weekend,but i;m going by my self with my wife,4 month little boy and my 5yr daughter, by any chance i can camp close to you guys? i know i'm were total strangers but were a nice family lol...thank's :thumb:

hi this is eric i'm going out to dumont for holloween weekend,but i;m going by my self with my wife,4 month little boy and my 5yr daughter, by any chance i can camp close to you guys? i know i'm were total strangers but were a nice family lol...thank's :eatdrink021:

Hey Eric! :drinkbeer:

You are welcome to camp as close to us as you want, but we get a little loud at times at night. :thumb::thumb: We're not too bad though. You are more than welcome though. :drinkbeer:

If you spot our camp, just pull up and introduce yourself. We are all pretty friendly peeps,...well except for wingnut, he's an a$$hole. :grin::headbang1: j/k See ya out there. :D :eatdrink021:

hi this is eric i'm going out to dumont for holloween weekend,but i;m going by my self with my wife,4 month little boy and my 5yr daughter, by any chance i can camp close to you guys? i know i'm were total strangers but were a nice family lol...thank's :thumb:

Hi Eric-

My husband, Ross and I camp with DDR and we have twin boys that are 3 years old. We are always the first ones to bed (the first ones up also because of the kids) and we sleep right through the partying. So bring your family. See ya soon.

COME ON! Is Eddie gonna be there Halloween? I thought the camp limit on mexicans was just one?

J/K I know I have a crappy sense of humor.

Have you guys ever told anyone other than me that they can't camp with you?

Edited by Don29palms