exhaust install

daknuckler

I am thinking of buying an exhaust system online from a company. It s way cheaper than the quotes that I got from some shops. Does anyone know where I could go to have it installed and what they would charge approx. I want to see if I would be better off just paying the higher price. It is just a cat back single system .

any info would help.

wrong forum :dunno:

Edited by daknuckler

I moved it for ya. :dunno:

If it is just a bolt on kit, I might be able to help you out, Mike. :headbang1: I can throw it up on a lift at work and have it done in minutes. :D

I will research it and find out if its bolt on or weld. I will let you know. thanks.

what kind of qoutes did you get? I make exhuast all the time, mostly turbo systems but I do na exhuast sometimes. From the prices I know, I d say its a lot less expensive then a typical cat back.

The prices I was getting aroud here were like 475.00 one was 425.00 + labor. I can get it online for 311.00 OTD no shipping charges.

No prob, Mike. :finger: BTW, what kind of truck do you have? gas, diesel? Ford, Chev, Dodge?

I can arrange to help you out one day after work next week if that is a good time for you. What brand kit are you going with?

I have a ford f250 gas v10 :cripple: had I only known I should have got the diesel. But owell. I am getting a JBA kit for itI will give you a call when you get back from dumont.

thanks mike.

PS will they allow a Ford in your shop they are kind of intimidating ya know :finger:

I have a ford f250 gas v10 :finger: had I only known I should have got the diesel. But owell. I am getting a JBA kit for itI will give you a call when you get back from dumont.

thanks mike.

PS will they allow a Ford in your shop they are kind of intimidating ya know :finger:

:laughoff:

Yeah call me sometime next week. It will get some looks like WTF is THAT!!!?? but it's all good. :cripple:

I am thinking of buying an exhaust system online from a company. It s way cheaper than the quotes that I got from some shops. Does anyone know where I could go to have it installed and what they would charge approx. I want to see if I would be better off just paying the higher price. It is just a cat back single system .

any info would help.

wrong forum :blink:

You live in vegas? Go to The Best Muffler Shop.