Dunegrl Posted December 16, 2015 Posted December 16, 2015 (edited) Couple more videos I made of our Regulators group. I didn't take nearly as much video over Halloween as I like due to having so much fun riding . Did a little better over Thanksgiving but it will all make for a great end of season video I hope. Thanks for watching and hope you enjoy! Edited December 16, 2015 by Dunegrl Quote
Dunegrl Posted December 16, 2015 Author Posted December 16, 2015 Thanks Pete!! Now why can't I get the video to show on the page? What am I doing wrong? Quote
dunefreak Posted December 16, 2015 Posted December 16, 2015 I had it fixed for ya but looks like you messed it up afterwards. Hahaaa Paste the embed code and make sure the html box is checked. Quote
Dunegrl Posted December 16, 2015 Author Posted December 16, 2015 I thought I had it. When I previewed it they videos were showing then I posted and there not there. LOL Quote
Dunegrl Posted December 16, 2015 Author Posted December 16, 2015 (edited) Edited December 16, 2015 by Dunegrl Quote
ItsWeeks Posted December 16, 2015 Posted December 16, 2015 Great videos!!! So Pete, it was so weird when we would embed the video and select the html and post it would show blank on the page when viewing from our computer. Then I tried my phone and the video was magically there so we apologize for so many videos lol. Quote
dunefreak Posted December 16, 2015 Posted December 16, 2015 I thought I had it. When I previewed it they videos were showing then I posted and there not there. LOL lol Yeah I've noticed that when you preview it, the html check box becomes unchecked and you have to check it again. Dumb. Looks like you've got it now though. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.