River Crossing

Fanof6

Just wondering what kind of shape the river crossing was in sense the last report.

I usually run the road between Baker and Shoshone a couple times a week for work so If I see the graders working the dirt road in I'll let everyone know.

Edited by Fanof6

I usually run the road between Baker and Shoshone a couple times a week for work so If I see the graders working the dirt road in I'll let everyone know.

ya, got 2 streams now and 2 messes now. the water should have been diverted higher up so the water would flow from the original stream. probably could have been done in 1/2 hour

Got by there today and boy was it windy. Didn't see any grading of the road going on unless they were down a ways. Saw a few camped at little Dumont and some heading into the main dune but not to busy yet.

Tim (Originalpimp) got there today and called me. Just a warning to everyone: the road just before the river crossing is graded wider than it normally is. They have NOT began any work on the concrete slab so use caution when approaching the slab, especially at night. He said the way the road is wider now, it almost looks as though the concrete slab would be too. This MAY be an issue at night, so just watch out pulling in. :cripple: