dunefreak Posted February 21, 2016 Posted February 21, 2016 I think I have one more trip to Dumont in me before the season is over. Anyone else? Kinda leaning towards next weekend (27-28th) because March is full for me. That weekend might be my last chance to shut it down for the season. So I'm putting the feelers out there to see if anyone wants to hook up for a trip. I'll know for sure as it gets a little closer. Quote
DuNe~Rydher Posted February 21, 2016 Posted February 21, 2016 Wish we could join you Pete, didn't get a chance to dune with you at all this season. To much going on with work right now, but i'll be ready for those summer runs for sure. Quote
sand chick Posted February 22, 2016 Posted February 22, 2016 We are hoping to be out Friday evening through Sunday. As long as our hauler fuel lines get fixed! Quote
dunefreak Posted February 23, 2016 Author Posted February 23, 2016 So far it looks like me & monkie, painterjoe and 80grit plus a couple of his buddies. Not sure where were camping yet. Let me know if anyone wants to hook up. I think I'll be heading out Friday night. Quote
dunefreak Posted February 24, 2016 Author Posted February 24, 2016 From the looks of things we will have the place all to ourselves! woohoo Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.