Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Went to drop the electric beds yesterday, and it turns out that one of the nylon straps that allows lowering/raising of the beds, is broken. Trailer is an '06 Weekend Warrior FS2600. I've already checked Warrior Lifestyles, Warrior Gear, Eclipse RV among others I can't remember. Having no luck finding the part. Anyone know where to find a replacement part?

Posted

I'll have to take a closer look and see what brand it is, and try to get a model number or something. Happijack bed lifts seem to be the popular models these days, and I don't think this one is a Happijack.

  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...