ultra-light plane crash in the dunes

dunefreak

Great news! He is coming home (at least to a local hospital) ! Gonna get a cool helicopter ride, this time he will get to look out the window. :P

Thats great to hear. Hope he has a healthy recovery. I know it will be a while til he feels normal again. Good luck and hope to meet you guys out there somethime.

Hello everyone,

I apologize for not getting back on to update everyone. Good NEWS... Uncle comes homeward from Vegas tomorrow! His hip surgery Iweds) went well and he was up on a Walker in a little over 24hr. (unbelievable). He gets another Hellicopter ride tomorrow from Vegas to Norton (maybe he can actually watch this time...I know bad but true.)then to a rehab for about a week. OUR WHOLE FAMILY would like to Thank all of you for your Prayers and Thoughts. You will see his Son in Law (Paul)out there Turkey Week in Uncle's truck (Top Dog) and 5th wheel be sure to say Hello. And seriously Thanks again!!!

Sincerely,

Kim