Thank you DDR members

sandqueen

I just wanted to thank the members of DDR who helped my friends out yesterday. Quinn was out in his buggy and blew the engine. He said he got back to camp and some DDR guys helped him get his buggy back to camp. THEN they even took him and our other friend Mary up to the top of the dunes so they could have a memorial for our friend Jerry who past away right after we got back from Dumont for President's Day this year. He was so impressed by the kindness you showed and how you went out of your way to help a fellow duner. He asked me to post a message and say "Thank you!" You guys are the greatest and I am so very glad that I stumbled across this website while playing on the internet one day. I know my hubby and I have made some friends for life. Again thank you so very much.

:beercheers:

R.I.P. Jerry!!

You are very welcome, Michelle. We heard about your friend, Quinn, and retreived him from the dunes. Duners have to help each other out. You never know when you yourself will need help. It was nice meeting you and your husband as well as your friend Quin and his wife. You are all very nice peeps. :beercheers:

Here's when we pulled Quinn out with Dave Larson's buggy. :D

S2010076~1.JPG

S2010077~1.JPG

It must have been Dave that took your friends up the dunes after I left. I broke my buggy's suspension and was busy trying to get it in the hauler and strapped down properly. :thumbsdown:

Sorry about your friend. :( May he rest in peace.

I just wanted to thank the members of DDR who helped my friends out yesterday. Quinn was out in his buggy and blew the engine. He said he got back to camp and some DDR guys helped him get his buggy back to camp. THEN they even took him and our other friend Mary up to the top of the dunes so they could have a memorial for our friend Jerry who past away right after we got back from Dumont for President's Day this year. He was so impressed by the kindness you showed and how you went out of your way to help a fellow duner. He asked me to post a message and say "Thank you!" You guys are the greatest and I am so very glad that I stumbled across this website while playing on the internet one day. I know my hubby and I have made some friends for life. Again thank you so very much.

:laughoff:

R.I.P. Jerry!!

YOUR VERY WELCOME...When I went looking for Quinn and found him I gave him a bottle of water to hold him over till we got back....I dont think I ever seen anyone so thankfull.....I have been stuck more times that I have fingers and toes...I know what its like....but you can always count on your "DDR CREW"..HOPE THEY MADE IT HOME SAFE....