Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Just a little note to say that I will be at Dumont Nov. 16th - 19th :beercheers: If anyone else is there, maybe we can at least meet and put a name to a face, or even go on a dune ride, or have a hot tottie... :beercheers: Anyway, that's all I have to say about that.

Posted

Just a little note to say that I will be at Dumont Nov. 16th - 19th :driver: If anyone else is there, maybe we can at least meet and put a name to a face, or even go on a dune ride, or have a hot tottie... :blink: Anyway, that's all I have to say about that.

were planning on going out there that weekend :D

Posted

Here is our trip report:

http://www.rrduners.com/modules.php?name=C...page&pid=19

We had the fastest and most thrilling rollercoater rides on that trip, no Moon at all. Found the perfect hill to do the no lights, no motor coasting down the hill ride in the deep black of night. The hill was very steep and then about half way down got even steeper to the bottom just before going almost straight up and bottoming out the long travel cars... so cool... :thumbsdown:

Posted

I was out there that very same weekend sanduners and as far as I was concerned, you could not have asked for a better weekend. Weather, dunes, or anything...........it was awesome :loser: Your pictures are sweet and glad you had a good time as well........ :thumb::thumbsdown::dunno::dunno::coffee:

Posted

Anyone else going this weekend, or am I going to have the whole entire place to myself, with the exception of GirlWithHorns......................... :driver: :shocked2: :driver::dunno::laughing: :freakin_nuts: :driver: :mc_smiley:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...