Trip Report

HappyHour

Just a little note to say that I will be at Dumont Nov. 16th - 19th :beercheers: If anyone else is there, maybe we can at least meet and put a name to a face, or even go on a dune ride, or have a hot tottie... :beercheers: Anyway, that's all I have to say about that.

Just a little note to say that I will be at Dumont Nov. 16th - 19th :driver: If anyone else is there, maybe we can at least meet and put a name to a face, or even go on a dune ride, or have a hot tottie... :blink: Anyway, that's all I have to say about that.

were planning on going out there that weekend :D

Here is our trip report:

http://www.rrduners.com/modules.php?name=C...page&pid=19

We had the fastest and most thrilling rollercoater rides on that trip, no Moon at all. Found the perfect hill to do the no lights, no motor coasting down the hill ride in the deep black of night. The hill was very steep and then about half way down got even steeper to the bottom just before going almost straight up and bottoming out the long travel cars... so cool... :thumbsdown:

I was out there that very same weekend sanduners and as far as I was concerned, you could not have asked for a better weekend. Weather, dunes, or anything...........it was awesome :loser: Your pictures are sweet and glad you had a good time as well........ :thumb::thumbsdown::dunno::dunno::coffee: