elpato Posted September 24, 2018 Posted September 24, 2018 I've been thinking about putting a hayabusa engine in my teryx, someone knows shop and costs??? Quote
raspadoo Posted September 24, 2018 Posted September 24, 2018 You could sell it and buy a newer turbo side by side and have a reliable rig with the same amount of hp 4wd and way better suspension / handling. Prob be in it less $ and definitely less headaches. Or better yet, buy the BFD with a hyabusa listed on here and be way ahead of the game! 2 Quote
DirtBikeGuy Posted September 24, 2018 Posted September 24, 2018 I was talking to a Scott at headup performance (the Busa guy) and he told me his customer has about 20K into the conversion plus the cost of the car... And that was a basically stock motor. I am with @raspadoo on this one (not that I am biased to sell my car) The BFD car I have will have 100 times better suspension and stability and be faster than the teryx conversion. But thats just my opinion. 1 Quote
elpato Posted September 25, 2018 Author Posted September 25, 2018 (edited) I have 916cc is working fine but we always want more Edited September 25, 2018 by elpato Quote
Crusty Posted September 26, 2018 Posted September 26, 2018 That is a VERY nicely modified Funco Teryx, I can understand the desire to get more out of it.... ..however, you would be ahead of the game to sell it now and buy a newer machine with a turbo. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.