Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

When I bought my maverick brand new 2015, the stock tires did good at glamis. I aired down to about 7-8 psi, it did struggle a little bit of some of real steep dunes but went everywhere else for the weekend.

  • Like 1
Posted

They will do fine, not quite as good as paddles but you can drive it through the rocky flats with no worries. You beadlocked? I'd run 7-8 lbs if so, if not id run 10-12 rear and 8-10 front. 

Oh and use 4wd 

  • Like 1
Posted
8 hours ago, AWC Family Duners said:

When I bought my maverick brand new 2015, the stock tires did good at glamis. I aired down to about 7-8 psi, it did struggle a little bit of some of real steep dunes but went everywhere else for the weekend.

Thanks guys, I did have paddle tires that were for a Can Am. I bought adapters but started reading reviews on running adapters and ended up selling off everything today. So trying to locate some used rear paddles before Friday. 

Posted

Will be fine however you will notice a huge difference with paddles. For years I ran my 800 w/out em....finally bought some and WOW.....I could go everywhere the 1k's would, not as quick however, but still got there.

  • Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...