gordons well

daknuckler

Has anyone been to gordons well? :laughoff: Im supposed to meet some friends from back home there and dont know how to get there. :drunk: I have a feeling its reeeeeeeaaaly far? :beercheers: It better be good cause I could drive for an hour and a half to Dumont and I know thats good... :beerpint::happydrunks::laughoff::rockon: Anyways any input let me know..

Since your from vegas... i should have read that part... here is some revised directions...

Take 95 south thru searchlight and then hit the 40 and head east until you see the 95 south again one of the broadway exits in needles... take that 95 towards blythe... once you hit I-10 in blythe take it west until you see the road for highway 78 follow 78 south allllllll the way till you get to ogilby rd. its not too far after you pass the border patrol check point about 5 or so min after that... take ogilby road south till you hit I-8 take i-8 west until gordons well rd.. and walla... that trip if towing a trailer is a EASY 7 hours... If its just you in your truck 5-6 dependign on your foot...

Personally if it were me i would tell your BUDDDIES to just go to glamis... its about a hour closer for you... if you want to go to glamis just follow the 78 south until you see sand.. :D

Dime Store Hood... If i were going to drive that far i would just go to glamis.. the bowls are better for sand-rails/WOT Riding... YES it might be a bit more crowded but its better riding.. Just my 2 cents... and I grew up out there literally...

Dime Store Hood... If i were going to drive that far i would just go to glamis.. the bowls are better for sand-rails/WOT Riding... YES it might be a bit more crowded but its better riding.. Just my 2 cents... and I grew up out there literally...

By all means I agree.

Glamis is tops,, but on a busy weekend,, then Gordons is a great second choice.

No places beats the bowls of Glamis,,, the rideing,,, is is tops.

thats what im told its not crowded like glamis. However I am definatly not looking forward to the f in long a$$ drive. Any stripers that would be interested in going with me by all means let me know my wife will be in OHIO wherever that is. I guess I will chekc it out worst case scenario :headbang: :mc_smiley: :laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::blink: whic is cool too. thanks for the info if any one wants to meet us let me know>>>>