me and rhinokings jump yaaaa

chuckharrisjr

:mc_smiley: Yeah he did that when I took him for a little putt putt in my car when I first got it- and that was only putting around on those little dunes near where he camps. :headbang: I opened up the throttle about 3/4 way and he started waving his hands in the air screaming "no, no, stop!!!!" <--this is no joke either

He told me is was cause we were in a minirail and there wasn't much protection around us. He also said he wasn't scared one bit in your car. Liar, Kenny! post-3-1135182965_thumb.gif :blink::laughoff::laughoff:

I like giving people rides in my car. I think it's funny when they sqeal and squeak. If they yell and tell me to slow down or something I will but I still think it's funny. I've had the crap scared out of me riding with someone else but I think we all have at some time or another.

Tacomama hung in there really well with my dumbass driving. It was my first weekend in the car and still learning it. she hung in there like a real trooper. I did say sorry alot for a few stupid things I did. Like get way to close to a quad as it was going over the top of a dune. roosted the sh-t out of a us a few times!!!! anyone wanna go for a ride just ask!!!!!

:puke: yo i cant even scream ps im jumping petes rail with my rhinooooo :finger: next saturday while hes sleeping in his trailer :finger: :mc_smiley: :headbang: then im going to have a funnel cake over at venders row :rockon:

:laughoff::laughoff: Ok, you can't scream like a little girl, but you can scream (yell to be more desciptive, ok?) oh no, stop stop. I know you remember that sh*t Kenny! :blink: You were scared, admit it. It was you're first time in a rail. Hell, I think I might have sh*t a little bit in my pants when I first went over the top of comp in a rail (as passenger).

BTW, I'd like to see you jump that golf cart, oh sorry RHINO (whatever), over my car. :laughoff: That would be a sight to see. :laughoff: Oh wait, that's right you said I'm gonna be sleeping- I'll miss it. Good luck w/ that one, Kenny. I'm sure you'll be passed out hours before I'll be out though. Maybe try and jump it around 9/10 am, I'll be sleeping then. -_- :laughoff:

Someone posted that 70 footer jump on GD, but I coouldn't find it for sh*t! :thumb: I found another little video of a Rhino jump though---> Rhino jump

Still not high enough to clear my sandrail though, Rhinoking. :laughoff::laughoff:

Hey Pete

I have a rhino jump video on my computer, but do not know how to post? Any Suggestions?

What format is it in? If it doesn't take it as an attachment, try putfile.com or just e-mail it to me, pete@dumontduneriders.com

I will try the attachment? It is an AVI file. Here goes nothin'!

If this works, you can clearly see RhinoKing is not gonna clear the mini rail. I was wide open with a tail wind and Elka shocks to comfort my landing, and I bottom out and only get apx. 25ft from take off and apx. 1-2ft of clear heigh! You probably are going to need much more welding and painting once the King :coocoo: has failed his attempt! :thumb:

• 1 month later...