keeping up

barefoot bob

What do you have? Obviously it depends on the driver, in my opinion more than the car. With 200+hp at the wheels likely running E85, and good suspension (aftermarket valving and springs) you can keep up pretty well driving aggressively. A nimble rail with a turning brake will leave you in the dust though. 

I haven’t driven these newer sxs’s with the fancy live valving and such, they might not need work out of the box. 

• 2 weeks later...

Depends on the keep up,   I think they will keep up with most drivers,   for me i am abdicated, to going fast 1000HP on a pre-runner with 39'' tires, full sequential,  Most Sand cars dont keep up with us, 

So i you i dont think it is a mater of keeping up,  it is who you ride with and how fast you want to go,  i have hit 125-MPH in some places, so a lot of cars wont do that and no SXS will.

He has the rzr Xp4 Turbo.. Talent well he might have lost some due to age 🤪but I think he can still keep up.. Everything will come down to suspension.. Depending how that soaks it up... then HP. 

I think You might be surprised on how well it does out of the box... No it wont replace the Green Beast but its a start and its for the family.. Fun and good times.

• Like 1

ya i miss the beast, However i don't want a 1 trick pony anymore, want to go and do other stuff as well , I have watched Pete run his car with a busa and stay in the mix like it was no big deal ! back when we were all running big cars, I am hoping for a similar outcome. Then again the Groupe of us that ran back then we left many 1000 hp sand cars 3 dunes back on some of our north pole runs , I get no more drag racing the hill no more 140 mph runs on the back stretch. I am just hoping this thing will stay in the mix . on those wild ass runs to the pole . That was one of my biggest thrills, these little go carts are amazingly capable to an extent , but today ill see how well it will do, I'm headed to Dumont to see what it will do. ill be out there rockin my Del Taco flag in a go cart . See if i have any talent left :) 
funny thing i was looking into putting turning breaks on this thing but i guess the way the rear ends are designed they go into lock you can't use them on a sxs < that sux 
hope your home this weekend dave in case i run out of talent ! love ya brother

Edited by barefoot bob
  • Like 1